New Tech Immigration Program: Saskatchewan established the new Tech Talent Pathway under the Saskatchewan Immigrant Nominee Program (SINP) to draw technical workers to the province.
New Tech Immigration Program
The Tech Talent Pathway (New Tech Immigration Program) aims to decrease the critical labor need in Saskatchewan’s tech sector. With this new way to permanent residency for technical workers, employers in Saskatchewan’s technology and innovation sectors will be capable to draw more talent to help increase and improve Saskatchewan’s global competitiveness.
To be qualified, applicants to Tech Talent Pathway must include:
- An employer-specific SINP job approval letter for a qualified technology sector business;
- A lowest official language level of Canadian Language Benchmark (CLB) Level 5 if the applicant is not performing in Saskatchewan when they apply or apply for CLB Level 7 Express Admission;
- At least one year’s work experience in that business in the last five years; or working six months in Saskatchewan;
- Post-secondary education;
- Be qualified for Saskatchewan professional licensing (applicable to eligible computer, software, electrical, and electronics engineers).
SINP states that program measures are subject to modification at any time, but decision-makers will utilize the details on the government website at the time of accepting applications.
- Valid Express Entry Profile Number
- Job Seeker Code
- A language test result that meets the federal Express Entry language requirements.
Eligibility for Express Entry candidates
Those taken into the Express Entry Pool of IRCC may even be suitable via this stream. Those who choose to apply in this stream as IRCC Express Entry nominees have other requirements. Express Entry applications accepted priority processing by IRCC for permanent residence, with hoped permanent residence application processing time.
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC – 0213)
- Electrical and Electronics Engineers (NOC – 2133)
- Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) (NOC – 2147)
- Information System analysts and consultants (NOC – 2171)
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC – 2172)
- Software engineers and designers (NOC – 2173)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC – 2174)
- Web designers and developers (NOC – 2175)
- Computer network technicians (NOC – 2281)
- User support technicians (NOC – 2282)
- Information system testing technicians (NOC – 2283)
Top Demanded Jobs Here, Apply Now
Check Also – Most in-Demand jobs in USA, Canada, UAE, Germany, Saudi Arabia – Apply Now
Check Also – US Immigration: United States Reaches 65,000 H-1B Visa Cap For 2022
Check Also – Canada has a budget of $85 million for the process get a fast work permit
Check Also – Want to Work in the UK? Know About Point-Based Immigration System & Eligibility
Check Also – Canada Immigration Plan 2022-2024: Increases target to 432,000 immigrants in 2022
Check Also – Highest In-Demand Jobs in Canada according to Statistics, Apply From Here
Check Also – Nurse Jobs in Canada: Nursing Shortage in Canada, Apply From Here
Check Also – US Hospitals Look For Nurses, Check And Apply From Here
Check Also – Canada Immigration Minister: Improve Immigration Processing Times
Check Also – Jobs in Canada: Software Jobs in-Demand in Canada, Apply From Here