Manitoba PNP: Manitoba included a new immigration draw on November 18. The MPNP requested a total of 426 immigration candidates to 3 Provincial Nominee Programs (Manitoba PNP):
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba — 376 invitations (EOI score – 464)
- Skilled Workers Overseas — 22 invitations (EOI score – 726)
- International Education Stream — 30 invitations (No EOI score)
68 Invitations from Express Entry System
Express Entry is Canada’s appeal management system for 3 federal high-skilled immigration programs:
- Canadian Experience Class,
- Federal Skilled Worker Program,
- Federal Skilled Trades Program.
The highest-scoring candidates receive invitations to apply for PR through regular Express Entry draws.
Manitoba Immigration Programs
Manitoba achieves its immigration programs by the MPNP, which supports immigration applications to the federal government.
Canadian provinces cannot grant permanent residency status, but they can help with an application by issuing a provincial nomination.
To receive an invitation under the Skilled Workers in Manitoba category, you need a full-time job offer from a provincial employer.